Fri. Jun 7th, 2024

License Not Legally Required to be on your person to Travel 

but you are required in all 50 states to have a valid one. So you may say this sounds backwards….

You need to have a valid license in the US to drive in the US. That said you may have lost you Driver’s License but still it is Valid. You may not want to operate like a shady shit criminal and not have any ID, so you grab your trusty Passport.  Your passport legally identifies you with all the same attributes as a Driver’s License, including a photo, used to identify whom you are.


Now the clincher is, YOU MUST KNOW YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE NUMBER. This way the officer uses your Passport to identify who you are as a person. Than he looks up your state Driver’s License, He compares whom you say you, comparing attributes and photo. His online version of your ID also has a photo to help him.  He should say you are free to go.


If you DO NOT HAVE A VALID LICENSE then this is a lot more difficult, because cops don’t read well and don’t know much in life. Many lower court judge’s are beyond lazy, but if you want an awesome ruling for those Judge’s out there still upholding law and basing their decisions off of caselaw that has covered this area then one may want to peruse:
CAMPBELL V WALKER, 78, Atl. 601, 603, 2 Boyce (Del) 41 – “The owner of an automobile has the same right as the owner of other vehicles to use the highway,  *** a traveler on foot has the same right to the use of the public highways as an automobile or any other vehicle”

you still need to be a legal citizen, and if you get a ticket anyway you can address the judge with the facts.  You are a good citizen whom lost or misplaced his Driver’s License, or turned it in and don’t use it anymore because its not in a commercial capacity.  You have a valid license which you gave the officer.  You also provided the officer with extra verification of which was your passport, just to be a good citizen (as he can see your photo with a Driver’s License Lookup) 

Ticket should be dismissed in the interest of Justice

The Oklahoma Assembly


 De Jure Republic on the Land & Soil

72 Hour Right of Rescission

After you have recorded your Certificate of Assumed Name and Deed of Reconveyance (and the other 928’s) and mailed your letters to the US Secretary of State and the Oklahoma Secretary of State, you are now on the public record as a living American State National; heir to the American estate. After at least 21 days on the public record without being rebutted, the matter is considered “settled”. You are no longer a federally enfranchised “U.S. Citizen”, or “Citizen of the United States”, and you are no longer a fictional, legally dead entity or person.

And therefore: statutes, ordinances and House bills, written by the State of Oklahoma or your local county government (all incorporated entities which have Dunn & Bradstreet numbers), do not apply to you, the Oklahoma State National.

However, the State Highway Patrol or the incorporated Sherriff’s department or the City of ____ Police Department (also all incorporated entities with their own D&B numbers) will attempt to address you by the LEGAL VESSEL which was (fraudulently) created in your name. These corporations do this because it is not lawful for a corporation to “achieve parity” with a living man or woman. Only corporations can engage in commerce with other corporations or legal persons, and so these federally enfranchised “law enforcement” corporations are addressing your VESSEL.

So what’s a State National to do when a “policy officer” pulls them over and presumes they are “driving” their “motor vehicle” in commerce, and writes their VESSEL a citation for a statute that does not apply to a living man or woman?

Before any of this happens, understand the difference between:

  1. Driving a motor vehicle in commerce, as a commercial driver,
  2. Traveling in private in your automobile.

If you are driving while on the clock, or driving a company vehicle, or driving a commercial vehicle, and especially if you hand him your Drivers License, then this is considered to be “in commerce”. If you are traveling to the store, to a friend’s house, on vacation, on the weekend, on break, off the clock, traveling in your own private automobile, not for hire – you get the idea – then you are traveling in your private capacity.

The key concept here is the “tacit agreement”. If you do not object to any presumption and hand the officer your driver’s license, the officer is free to presume your tacit agreement that you are operating or driving a motor vehicle in commerce. If instead you state clearly and politely that you are traveling in private in your automobile, and you hand him your passport, then you have overtly communicated to him that you are operating in your private capacity, and no tacit agreement can be presumed otherwise.

Unless you are driving a commercial vehicle, or on the clock, or making your living as a commercial driver, then always give him your passport.

First, stand firmly on your rights, but be polite and cordial. Police officers are doing their jobs, and their incorporated employers may not have educated them properly about the status of the State National. Even if they were open to being educated on the subject, just remember how long it took your friends and family to understand the State National status. A 5 minute traffic stop may not be enough time to educate someone.

The officer may still not understand what you are talking about, and may write you a ticket anyway. He may also attempt to coerce you into signing the ticket, telling you that you can sign the ticket or else go to jail (this is threat, duress and coercion). Here is what you can do:

First, you can sign the signature box with your name, and include TDC at the end, which means it was “signed under ThreatDuress or Coercion“. This is another way of rebutting the presumption that this contract was entered into with your “free and genuine consent”.

If there’s room, you could also add this after your name “all rights reserved, without prejudice”.

However you sign it: after receiving the citation, you have 72 business hours to rescind it. This can be clearly done by stating you do not accept their offer to contract. With a red marker/sharpie, write legibly diagonally across the ticket with the following:

” 72 hr. Right of Rescission – Your offer to contract is NOT accepted while traveling in private. I provided a passport not a license. USC Title 18, Section 242 x_______________________________ 

Sign on the bottom line, and either mail this into the police department issuing you the citation, or if possible, drop it off in person.

You could also create a custom rubber red-ink stamp to say the same thing with a sharper image and more “official punch”, and autograph it with wet-ink in blue, but the message is the same.

You may get notices in the mail from the police department either rejecting your right to rescission, or a demand that you appear in court, or pay the fine. Do the same thing with these notices, write the same statement above in a red marker/sharpie, refusing their contract.

And while you’re at it, send your response to the police department with a cover letter by Registered Mail, with Green Return Receipt. And when you receive the Return Receipt, attach it (super glue on top edge) to a Certified Proof of Service, and record it with your County Clerk Land Records office along with a copy of your Cover Letter and photo copy of the canceled contract.

This Oklahoma site points out FEDERAL LAW that allows this to take place



“Driving for Opportunity Act of 2021”.

H.R.2453 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)All Information (Except Text)

This bill authorizes the Department of Justice to make grants to states that do not suspend, revoke, or refuse to renew a driver’s license of an individual based on such individual’s failure to pay a civil or criminal fine or fee.

Grants shall be awarded to (1) cover the costs incurred by a state to reinstate driver’s licenses previously suspended for unpaid fines and fees; (2) maximize the number of individuals with suspended driver’s licenses eligible to have driving privileges reinstated or regained; (3) provide assistance to individuals living in areas where public transportation options are limited; and (4) ease the burden on states where the state or local law that permitted the suspension or revocation of, or refusal to renew, driver’s licenses or the registration of a motor vehicle based on the failure to pay civil or criminal fines or fees was in effect during the three year period ending on the date on which a state applies for or receives a grant under this bill.

The Government Accountability Office must study the implementation of the grant program authorized by this bill, including the known effects of repealing state laws that have permitted the suspension, revocation, or refusal of a driver’s license or motor vehicle registration based on the failure to pay civil or criminal fines or fees.



Statutes (Attempting To Sell The Statute) part 2

NO Law requires you to record / pledge your private automobile

Supreme court cases from digging around Robin v. Hardaway 1790